We are currently experiencing growth and have positions available:
Kiwi Can Coordinator – Southland
Part Time – 15 – 20 hours/week
Role and Team:
You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of the Kiwi Can Programme in Southland, requiring you to:
- Recruit, induct, train and manage Kiwi Can Leaders to ensure the Kiwi Can Programme is delivered to a high standard.
- Observe the quality and performance of the team and provide relevant feedback to both the team and the Foundation.
- Respond to and resolve concerns or complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external key contacts, including school staff.
- Regularly communicate and meet with your team, participating with primary schools and senior leadership.
- Step into a Kiwi Can Leader role when required.
Find out more and apply here.