We are currently experiencing growth and have positions available:
Become a Project K Mentor
As a mentor, your role will be to build a trusting partnership with a Project K student and to help them to set and achieve their goals.
Far North Programme Coordinator – Graeme Dingle Foundation Nga Ara Whetu programme
The Graeme Dingle Foundation is looking for high energy, positive candidates with a passion for helping rangatahi realise their full potential to run the Graeme Dingle Foundation Nga Ara Whetu programme in the Far North.
This is a role for people with a passion for helping young people at a key stage of their development. Although an understanding of how the education, employment and/or the community sector works will be an advantage, more critical to your success will be the following:
- The ability to communicate with young people without being judgmental, so that they can look up to you as a role model and trust you
- The ability to deal with unexpected situations calmly and fairly
- Enthusiasm, energy and a genuine desire to do the right thing
- The ability to inspire and maintain positive relationships with a range of stakeholders in the programme; rangatahi, career mentors, school staff, community organizations.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to ensure others are organized as well.
- A keen eye for diversity and cultural differences, and the compassion and curiosity to embrace them
Find out more about the role here.