Kiwi Can Leader – Kelston and Manurewa
Kiwi Can is a proven Graeme Dingle Foundation programme designed for primary and intermediate school students Right now it reaches nearly 22,000 children in over 100 schools around the country, delivering a range of awesome physical, mental and creative challenges – plus high-energy, fun, safe and interactive lessons.
The programme helps to develop in children confidence and respect and is able to challenge them to discover their potential.
These roles are based in Kelston and Manurewa and will involve the delivery of our Kiwi Can programme in schools. These roles will start mid-January 2019. Key attributes for the role include:
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of health education, physical education or child-based learning environments would be helpful, but not essential.
- Ability in other areas such as sport, music, art or drama would also be an advantage.
- Ability or experience in presenting to others and big groups.
- Own reliable transport and a current, clean driving license are required.
Two Leaders work as a team, so the successful applicant needs to be considerate and have the ability to share responsibility.
Applications close Friday 11th January 2019.
Please send CV and cover letter to Sian Neary General Manager on
* Note the Graeme Dingle Foundation is committed to the application of the Vulnerable Children Act (2014). Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory police check.
For the full job description click here.
We are currently experiencing growth in the Auckland region and have positions available:
Become a Project K Mentor
As a mentor, your role will be to build a trusting partnership with a Project K student and to help them to set and achieve their goals.
Kiwi Can Leader – Marlborough
We are seeking passionate people with drive to make a positive difference in kids’ lives to deliver our Kiwi Can programme.
Kiwi Can Leaders work in pairs as role-models for primary-aged students. We are looking for further inspirational people to join our Kiwi Can delivery team in Marlborough in 2019. Full and part-time positions possible.
Key attributes for this role include:
• Experience and/or knowledge of health education, physical education or child-based learning environments
• Ability in other areas such as sport, music, art or drama (an advantage)
• Ability to coach and mentor others
For the full job description click here
To apply click here