We are currently experiencing growth and have positions available:
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Further develop your marketing skills while having a direct positive impact on the future of New Zealand’s youth.
- Broad national role with strong social purpose
- Albany based
- Flexible work options
The Graeme Dingle Foundation sets children and young people up with a strong platform for adult life and a career through building resilience, confidence and essential life skills. We achieve this through our proven school-based programmes Kiwi Can, Stars, Career Navigator and Project K which are aimed at children and teenagers, aged 5-18 years.
Find out more here
Far North Programme Coordinator – Graeme Dingle Foundation Nga Ara Whetu programme
The Graeme Dingle Foundation is looking for high energy, positive candidates with a passion for helping rangatahi realise their full potential to run the Graeme Dingle Foundation Nga Ara Whetu programme in the Far North.
This is a role for people with a passion for helping young people at a key stage of their development. Although an understanding of how the education, employment and/or the community sector works will be an advantage, more critical to your success will be the following:
- The ability to communicate with young people without being judgmental, so that they can look up to you as a role model and trust you
- The ability to deal with unexpected situations calmly and fairly
- Enthusiasm, energy and a genuine desire to do the right thing
- The ability to inspire and maintain positive relationships with a range of stakeholders in the programme; rangatahi, career mentors, school staff, community organizations.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to ensure others are organized as well.
- A keen eye for diversity and cultural differences, and the compassion and curiosity to embrace them
Find out more about the role here.