We are currently experiencing growth in the Auckland region and have positions available:
Become a Project K Mentor
As a mentor, your role will be to build a trusting partnership with a Project K student and to help them to set and achieve their goals.
Kiwi Can Leader – Rotorua
Do you want to make a difference to our young people in Rotorua? We are seeking 2 people with loads of energy and a great work ethic to deliver our Kiwi Can programme to children in Rotorua schools.
Key attributes for this role include:
- Experience and/or knowledge of health education, physical education or child-based learning environments (helpful but not essential).
- Ability / interest in other areas such as sport, music, art or drama (an advantage).
- Ability to coach and mentor others.
- Excellent understanding of tikanga Māori.
- Ability or experience in presenting to others.
- Own reliable transport and a current, clean driving licence (required).
For the full job description click here.
To apply, please send your CV and application letter to Megan Kusabs.