A Great Way to Give Back
Many businesses today are looking for meaningful ways to give back, and build stronger connections with their customers and communities. At the Graeme Dingle Foundation, we’re keen to have you on board! Talk to us today to see how your business can partner with us to transform young lives forever.
Check out this video with Lion talking about their partnership with Graeme Dingle Foundation to illustrate the process a business can use to decide where to invest and who to invest with.
Five ways to get involved:
1. Become a National Sponsor
Sponsorship sees your business play an exclusive role in one of Graeme Dingle Foundation’s acclaimed programmes or flagship events. It provides your business with new and exciting opportunities to:
- Build a deeper relationship with your customers
- Establish a sense of identity
- Engage communities
- Connect with new audiences
- Demonstrate social responsibility
- Develop a culture of mentoring and support in your workplace
2. Cause marketing
Let your staff, customers and community know that your business helps build a better future for Kiwi kids. Through cause marketing you can:
- Establish your business as a champion of Kiwi kids
- Co-brand a product or service
- Share campaigns
- Generate donations at point-of-sale
3. Make a donation
Your business can simply make a donation. The Graeme Dingle Foundation is a registered charitable entity meaning all donations of $5 or more are tax deductible.
- Click here to make a donation.
- Click here to learn about Payroll Giving which helps your staff give directly through their pay.
4. Provide goods or services in kind
Like any organisation, Graeme Dingle Foundation requires goods and services to carry out its work (eg, event prizes, auction items, office supplies, and professional services). If you can help out with this in any way, please let us know.
5. Turn your event into a fundraiser
Give your event the x factor by making Graeme Dingle Foundation your charity partner. More people will want to take part, we can help with the promotion through our website and social media, and we can offer advice to make your event a fundraising success.
Graeme Dingle Foundation works with Everyday Hero and Givealittle to provide an easy way to fundraise via the internet. You can register your own event or fundraise through a third party event (like the Auckland Marathon, Tough Guy & Gal or Round the Bays).
Click here to visit Givealittle.
Your business can introduce a culture of mentoring in your workplace. This not only supports our work but develops your staff. See more on mentoring here.