Career Navigator Community
About Career Navigator Community:
Career Navigator Community is an intensive programme tailored specifically for young people aged 16-24-year who are not currently in work or training. Career Navigator Community provides a great opportunity for young people to build confidence, learn new skills and prepare for the world of work. They have the opportunity to make new connections, gain insights from industry representatives and have valuable learning experiences that they can add to their CV.
How Career Navigator Community Works:
The programme is completed over 6 weeks comprising of 2 phases of intensive learning the Career Hub.
- Group Mentoring
- Work-Readiness workshops
- Workplace visits and guest speakers
- 1-1 support
Career Navigator Community can support our young people to:
- Develop soft skills for work readiness
- Develop a knowledge of workplace expectations
- Create networks and connections through exposure to industry
- Increase confidence and ability to seek employment
- Develop a ‘Career Action Plan’ and a ‘Career Portfolio’