Source: Blenheim Sun
Career Navigator coordinator with the Graeme Dingle Foundation Marlborough
- What food do you crave most often?
- When you have had a bad day, what do you do to feel better?
I spend time playing with my three and six-year-old children, laugh, and remember what’s important in life.
- What was cool when you were young but isn’t now?
Ace of Base!
- Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life?
My dad inspired me to help people live their best lives.
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
That’s tough! Can I choose two? Santorini in Greece and the Marlborough Sounds of course.
- What was the last photo you took?
The kids on the Endeavour at Tuia 250 in Picton.
- What thing do you really wish you could buy right now?
Well leading up to Christmas I have been thinking about this one… a coffee machine.
- What is the best or worst purchase you’ve ever made?
Worst purchase: when I was younger I bought a dud car that kept costing me money!
- Favourite programme currently watching?
I love watching replays of The Blacklist – I’m waiting for the latest series to be released on Netflix.
- What fashion trend makes you laugh or cringe?
I’m really not a fan of the mullet.